Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Elders Dance onstage on Midsummers Day in Sweden

So, here is something from Gothenburg that I am sure you will enjoy whether to enjoy the dance or to have a giggle - as I am sure my Phoebe and Dominic will do. But, then they didn't grow up, as I did, going to dances at Eumamurrin Hall in the middle of the bush 30 kms north of Roma in Queensland, Australia. Once ver four to six weeks, the whole community would get together on Saturday nights to dance to a abnd provided by locals, Mrs Scefe on piano, Sax Haddock on saxophone and a variety of people on drums. Dancing was an all=ages community thing where we learned ot dance, taught by our parents. I hope you enjoy this video and the one in the following post - they certainly entertained me

No comments:

Post a Comment